Planning a wedding in organized way requires time. In order to plan the perfect wedding celebration, a wedding checklist can be very convenient tool for you. Brewbakes Events & Planning offers a free wedding checklist that will allow you to tick off all the tasks on your wedding-to-do-list. This will keep you organized and help you everything correctly executed in timely fashion.
- Decide dates for wedding events.
- Think about the season you would prefer to get married in.
- Discuss ideas of wedding venues, look feel, and décor.
- Estimate your wedding budget. Discuss budget with partner and both families.
- Let family consult with a Pandit to get auspicious dates.
- Decide – how many events will you have? Ex. Engagement, Haldi, Mehndi, Sangeet, etc.
- Estimate the number of guests and create a guest list.
- Finalize guest list for each event (While booking venues you will need guest numbers)
12-9 Months Tasks
- Research and do the booking:
- Venue (for Engagement, Tilak, Sangeet, Wedding and Reception)
- Food caterers at venues
- Florist & decorators for venues
- Book your Pandit Ji
- Wedding planner
Tips: You can avoid the hassles of selecting venues and booking various vendors by hiring full wedding planning service. Brewbakes Events & Weddings is a reliable name in the industry and one of the top event & wedding planners in Delhi.
- Let your long-distance/overseas friends & relatives know your wedding dates.
- Select wedding invitation card design. Wedding planner will assist you significantly.
- Order your invitation cards.
- Make wedding website, we call it wedsite (optional)
- Research vendors like Mehndi Artist, Beauty & Makeup Artist, Cakes, etc.
- Take care of your beauty and start beauty regimen.
- Finalize the Menu and Decoration theme (Discuss with your planner)
- Talk to your partners and set dates for “Bachelorette Party” and “Bachelor Party”.
- Order clothes for your wedding functions.
- Book Mehndi artist for yourself and guests as well.
- Book hair styling artist and makeup artist.
- Select you cake vendor and cake design.
- Collect mailing addresses of guests.
- Send invitation cards to your guests.
- Prepare templates for wedding programs.
- Do shopping for wedding gifts.
- Check passports if international honeymoon is on your mind.
- Discuss honeymoon locations with partner.
- Book honeymoon package well in advance.
Tips: If you find it very difficult to plan your wedding on your own then Brewbakes Events & Weddings can assist you in the entire operation of wedding from venue selection to Bidaai to planning honeymoon. We can assist you find your venue and other vendors as well. We provide comprehensive wedding planning service as package deal in which you don’t need to do anything. We love the challenges and will give you peace of mind executing our services meticulously and in timely fashion.
Need Free Wedding Checklist? Follow below-mentioned simple steps.
Step 1: Write an email to us in following format.
Subject: Free Wedding Planning Checklist Request
Body Text: Pre-wedding, wedding dates, number of guests, name of functions, wedding destination, and wedding venue and other requirements.
Step 2: Mention your Full Name and Contact details as well.
Step 3: Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your email within few hours with a FREE Wedding Checklist customized to your specific needs and information you share with us. We are sure that our checklist will keep you organized and help you put everything on the right track of your special day.
Download :- Wedding Planning Checklist